ok, that rant aside, i'm playing Saturday morning catch-up which consists of:
- reading David Wilkerson's last blog
- catching up on friends' blogs. here's my pick of the morning.
- Greg Mortenson's Outside interview
- two back issues of the Economist, including Mike Campbell's obit (I have a morbid appreciation for the Economist's obits) which illustrates continued racial struggles in Zimbabwe
- if you click nothing else in this list, click this, a link to a summary of a new book on the reversal of globalization -- FASCINATING reading and glad to hear of someone challenging Tom Friedman. The world's NOT flat!